1. On your keyboard press the Windows Key.
2. When the Start Menu opens select the Settings Icon.
3. Select “Devices”.
4. Select “Printers & Scanners”.
5. Select “Add a printer or scanner”.
6. Select the printer from the list to add it. If the your pinter isn't listed continue to the next step.
7. Scroll down and select “The printer that I want isn't listed here”.
8. Select “Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer”. Then click Next.
9. Wait for the list to load, select the printer and follow the rest of the prompts.