Archive/Restore a class on Seesaw
- Click on your Profile Icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the class you want to archive.
- Click the wrench button in the top right corner and then click on Class Settings.
- At the bottom of the screen (you may have to scroll) you'll see 'Archive Class'.
- Click to confirm and you are done!
- Click on your Profile Icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click the gear icon.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click 'Manage Archived Classes' and a list of your archived classes will appear.
- Click ‘Restore’ to retrieve your class.
- And you're done! The class will appear on your class list when you tap your profile icon.
kb/archive-restore.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/07 19:51 by tgill